Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Battery Test.

Busy as ever. We still haven't started our scripts yet, it's getting close to the deadline! But we'll get there. We're doing a small film for a mobile phone company, one minute long sketch, just for fun and will be played on mobile phones as a battery test. More on that later and hopefully the clip too.

I had the pleasure of seeing the nearly locked picture of Darren Thorton's new film "Frankie" last night. It's great. Congratualtions Darren. I won't tell you what it's about yet, but I will tell you that it's an excellent short. When he's done and it's out there I'll put up a link to more info. But I'm sure it's going to do some business on the festival circuit in the coming year.

That's all for now, more news soon and hopefully a new clip. Keep coming back to the website, it will be updated soon with more pics, news and clips and feel free to leave comments in the guestbook, whether it be about Emily's Song, the other projects or on other peoples comments, get to know each other, so far everyone on there are my friends and all good people.

By for now.

No comments: