Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Week in Review

It has been a while since the last week in review, so I guess the title of this particular blog should read "The month in review!" 

I have had a good excuse though, I had my wedding on Friday! And as my wife is American we had had a lot of American guest over for the event. So time was something I didn't have.

Just a couple of things of note. As you'll see below the new podcast is up, next one coming soon and I have finished my next interview! So I'm on track. I'm hoping everyone who's listening is finding it informative and entertaining.




I also wanted to announce that Bill, For Short has been selected for competition in the Heart of Gold Film Festival in Australia! So that's good news! The festival takes place in March, I'm hoping I'll be able to make it down for it. I've been wanting to go back to Australia since I got home 7 or 8 years ago!

Thomas and I will start again soon on the second draft of NIGHT and we're excited to announce that we have found our leading man... however, I can't tell who it is just yet! We have to confirm a few things first... like are we actually going to be able to shoot this thing!?! 

I believe we will.

I'm back to work soon on the two short script ADAM and Slán agus Beannacht. I'm going to see about shooting them early next year. I'm also writing two new ideas for shorts. I don't know if I'll ever have time to make them! Maybe I should start selling them? Anyone in need of a short script?!

So, that's all for now I think. If anything else pops into my now frazzled brain I'll be sure to let you know! In the meantime, take care and I'll talk to you all soon.


No comments: