Saturday, December 13, 2008

At last... Episode 8!

Sorry for the delay! I got a bit lazy... I mean busy! Of course I mean busy! I've taken a break from the interviews for a bit, probably till after Christmas, until I figure out the phone recording thing!?!

This one is some ramblings on my experience making two very different short films, so some of you first timers may find it interesting and hopefully useful.

I am running a comp with this one too, where you can win a copy of both films aswell as copy of Story by Robert McKee! I'm flippin deadly, free, independent podcast giving away prizes... did you ever hear the like! You have to listen to all three parts mind, then answer a question and email it to podcast@palestoneproductions.com. udderwize we kill ze girl... not really.

That's all for now. Find the Podcast above. Enjoy.

No comments: