Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shaping up nicely!

Well, looks like it's shaping up to be a busy year! Starting with a reading of Ghoster in the Attic Studio, rehearsal on the 5th of January, Reading on the 6th. Organised in large part by Camille Donegan, so many thanks to her. It should be interesting and extremely helpful. I'm planning a rewrite, but I'm a little stuck with what direction to go in and I think this reading will help a great deal. I'm looking forward to it.

Straight after that I have the exhibition of course, on the 26th, followed by 2 workshops with students the following two Wednesdays, they should be fun. The exhibition will run for a month there after. 

Right after that I have the Slán agus Beannacht shoot, I hope, still no dates set yet, hopefully will get them nailed down soon. It still needs to be cast and some locations found, but I'm optimistic! More news there soon.

After that we have ADAM! Hopefully! Script is shaping up nicely and I think with the right cast it could be something special. Here's hoping we can shoot it soon after S&B. I'd like to edit them both together and get them out at the same time. I don't know how possible that is yet, well, it's possible, wether I get to do it is another thing.

Thomas and I spoke yesterday about getting back on Night, so we're going to try and hit that after Christmas and get a draft organised that we can start letting people read. And then aim to shoot winter '09. I think we can do it, but you never know how things are going to go. It's shaping up to be a busy year anyway, here's hoping at least half of all that happens... and maybe a few surprises too!!!

In the meantime I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome my new iMac into the world. The Stork delivered her yesterday...
And I have to say - I'm a very proud father!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need any program ...