Monday, August 30, 2010

Taco!

I'm excited about the LA screening of 140, little bummed that I wont be in attendance! Sounds like it's going to be a fantastic screening.

It's screening on September 11th as part of a Downtown event called 'Taco Cinema', where dozens of gourmet food trucks gather in an area called the Medallion (coincidently, last time I was in LA my good friend Trampas told me about this event and how great it was!)

(Some of the locations of the festival. Top Left: The Medallion Area. Above Right: LA Gourmet Food Trucks. Middle: the penthouse of the Roosevelt, where the Filmmakers reception is taking place.
Bottom: The Roosevelt.)

There will be a food festival all day, which will end at sunset (8:30pm) with an outdoor screening of 140! Sounds fantastic. I always though 140 would make a great out door movie! I'm sorry to miss it. But it should be well represented by the LA filmmakers, who I hope can all make it. They blimmin better, if I could afford it I'd fly across the world for this, thems lucky sods just have to trip out their back doors! ;)

Anyone in the area interested in attending tickets are only $10 for the entire day. Check out the listing on the Downtown Film Festival website.

Post a comment or send me an email if you do attend, I'd love to hear about it. Enjoy!

No comments: