Thursday, October 07, 2010

fyi.

(140 on fyi. on e3 "You've heard
about the facebook movie, well,
What about the twitter movie?")

Building up the European Premiere at the IFI on Sunday. Had a bit of press from it, local papers, off to do another interview for local paper in an hour or so. The Irish digital channel e3 picked it up for their fyi. show, you can watch here, second story. Little mention on the Film Ireland website too. All helps to pulls the punters in! Hopefully we'll get a good crowd, I'm not expecting too much, never do, saves on disppointment! But hopefully there will be a few in.

I also did a blog for the Heartland Website, which you can read here. All about my connection to the festival, and the importance of making connections at festivals. Which will be the theme of a conversation I'll be having with Elliot Kotek and Gustavo Ron on the 18th of October, via Skype, as part of a seminar at the festival (I only wish I could be there in person!)

No comments: