Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hometown Screening.

OK, doom and gloom aside for a second. 140 is screening tonight in the Droichead Arts Centre. Hometown crowd. Always slightly daunting, especially as everyone's been hearing about this film for nearly 2 years and finally seeing it tonight!


Should be a good event, it's free, there'll be a Q&A, hosted by my wife, Maryann, which should be fun (we met at the Heartland Film Festival of course where she worked as Film Researcher and Co-ordinator for 3 years, so she's well experienced in this kind of thing) After the Q&A there'll be live music in the bar from Eoin McCabe and Tadhg Murphy, playing song from the film, so that'll be great! I'm also going to try and sell some DVDs and T-shirts, see if I can't raise some funds for Derelict!

I'll hopefully be able to film the Q&A so I'll post it at a later date. OK, I'm off to quell my nerves with some stiff drinks!

No comments: