Wednesday, September 03, 2014

More Soon.

You may have guessed from the lack of activity over the last couple of months, the journey has stalled. I set about pricing 'Float', and as the quotations came back the budget soared toward the Million Plus mark. I began to realise that perhaps this particular film was outside of my reach for now. But that's OK. The script still needs work, and there is a lot of planning to do. So I'd rather give it the time it needs. I haven't given up on it. But it looks like it won't be my next film after all.

Instead I've turned my attention to a much more personal story, and something that's in a much lower budget range! I'm not going to say anymore than that for now because life is so busy at the moment. So even that project is on hold! Though plans are afoot and I have started putting some things in place.

It's hard remaining creative and making plans when life is in such flux, as it has been to for past two years for me and my family. And looks like it will continue to be for the next little while. But hopefully not for much longer. Hopefully soon I can start putting down roots, and have a firm footing to start working again.

Please keep watching this space. I haven't stopped. I haven't given up. I'm still writing, thinking, planning. And hopefully soon, I'll start DOING again!

What a strange year it has been. More soon.

No comments: